What I Got For My 16th Birthday

by - 11:42 am

If you've read my last post, you would know that it has recently been my birthday! I got many lovely presents, and I thought that I would share them on here because I love reading these types of posts and it would also be cool to look back on. Before I start, I'd just like to say that I am in no way boasting about anything that I got, I am very grateful as I wasn't expecting to be this spoiled!

BEAUTY


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - I have been wanting this palette for quite a long time, so when I got it I was so excited! All the colours are so pretty and I can't wait to try it out.

Tarte Bronzer and Highlighter - These are both travel size and they came in a little box and are sooo pretty and pigmented.


Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub - I have heard such good things about this and I feel so happy now that I have it!

The Olive Tree Bath Salt Ball - I am a sucker for anything bath-related so I am obsessed with the scent of this and I can't wait to have a bath with it.

The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel - The Body Shop is one of my favourite shops, so when I opened this I was really happy, and I also love the rose scent of it.


Baby Lips Lip Balm, Palmolive Hand Sanitizer, Pores Be Pure Mud Mask, C Lab & Co Coffee Scrub - One of my friends put all these gifts in a cute little makeup bag and I'm really excited to start using them all!


Sinful Colours Nail Polish, Photofinish Mascara, L'oréal Lip Gloss, Zoella Le Fizz Fizz Bar - These were also given to me along with a few makeup bags and I love them all. I have already used one of the nail polishes and it is a super pretty colour.

JEWELLERY


Pandora Twisted Silver Ring and Matching Earrings - These earrings and ring are the prettiest thing ever and I am obsessed with they way they look!

Pandora Bangle with "16" Charm - I'm in love with Pandora jewellery, so when I opened this I was extremely happy! It's sooo pretty.


Pandora Rose Gold Circle Earrings - Rose gold is one of my favourite things ever, and so I really really love these earrings!


Pandora Bow and Stackable Ring - These rings look really pretty together, I love them so much.

BOOKS


Life In  A Fishbowl by Len Vlahos - I actually got this in the Blue Mountains as a bit of a late birthday present, and the blurb makes the book seem really interesting so I'm excited to read this!

The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon - I have heard great things about this book and I loved this author's other book, Everything Everything so I'm hoping this will be as good (which I'm sure it will be)!

The One Memory Of Flora Banks by Emily Barr - AHHH now this is a book I'm excited to read. I've been wanting this for a while and I'm so happy that I now have it!


OTHER


The Horse Wallet - This wallet is really nice just the right size for me, and I love that my initials are on the tag of it.

Sims 4 - I've been wanting this for a while, and even though it came out a few years ago I just got it and I'm already obsessed.

Copper Candle - This is quite a big candle so I feel like it will last me quite a while and I also love the battered copper that it is in.


Black Adidas Backpack - I've been in need of a new backpack for school, and this one is perfect to carry all my stuff in.


Adidas Leggings - These leggings are really long, which I love, and are great for when I go to netball training.


Fila Grey Jumper - I love that I can either dress this jumper either up or down, and it's also super comfy and a bit oversized.


On top of all this, I also got given chocolate, money and gift vouchers for which I am also very grateful for. If you gave me one of these gifts and you're reading this, thank you so much for my present!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many cool gifts, happy belated birthday!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete