Winter Favourites

by - 5:07 pm


At last, winter is over and spring is here tomorrow! Over these past three months I have been loving a variety of things, from beauty products to vlogmas (?!) and everything in between. So in no particular order, I thought I would make this post to show you guys all my favourite products from this winter.

Paw Paw Ointment


I have certainly been applying A LOT of paw paw ointment onto my lips this winter as they have been really cracked and dry during this cold winter. I have a tub of it that I keep at home, as well as a smaller tube that I take to school with me. It really helps to sooth my lips and protects them from the cold wind.

QV Cream


I have quite a large bottle (is that what you'd call it??) of this really nice moisturiser, and I've been using it a lot during this winter! I have been suffering with a bit of eczema throughout the past monthish and as this cream is really gentle, I've found that it's really helped to stop the itching and sooth my skin.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Hotel Heiress

During winter, I always look paler than usual, so bronzer becomes one of my favourite makeup products. I have been loving this one by Tarte, it is the perfect colour and the pigmentation of it is really nice. It also smells so good, so that's a bonus!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

My undereyes are especially dark during this time of year, so I've been loving this concealer by Rimmel. It blends nicely, it doesn't crease, and as the name suggests, it really makes me look more awake!

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in KathleenLights

If you have read my Colourpop haul, you would know that this was one of the amazing products I purchased, and I have been loving it! I like applying with my finger all of my lid and then blending it out; it gives a really bold look and the gold colour suits the winter season.

Sugg Life Hoodie


One of my friends kindly bought me this hoodie for my birthday, but it only arrived during winter and I have been wearing it ever since! I got a size large so it's really oversized and comfortable, and it is also really warm. I'm also in love with the colour of it!

Boohoo Embroidered Sneakers


I took a risk by ordering this shoes online, but much to my delight they fit me! They're the prettiest shoes eveerrrr, and they add a really nice touch to my outfits.

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell


The main book I read this winter was this one, and I loved it so much! It's a fantasy novel but also with romance in it, and I feel as though if you like Harry Potter, you'll like this as it's all about wizards and magic. I would definitely highly recommend this book!

Love Island


You have probably heard of this reality TV show as it is really popular in the U.K., and I found out half way through winter that they actually show it in Australia! Even though it's kinda trashy, it's super addictive and I love it. yeah it's

Zoella's 2016 Vlogmas


This is really random and a bit weird, but I have been loving rewatching Zoe's vlogmas from last year. Obviously during Christmas it's winter in the U.K., which means that last year I had been watching it during summer which didn't feel quite right as I was swimming in pools while she was ice skating and drinking hot chocolate. So, I decided to watch it again this year, and it made me so excited for Christmas! (only like 4 months to go!)

Music (these songs weren't necessarily released this winter but I've been loving them regardless aahhhh)

blackbear - if i could i would feel nothing
blackbear - 4u
blackbear - Deadroses
Louis Tomlinson - Back To You
Kanye West - Ultralight Beam
Dua Lipa - New Rules
Khalid - 8TEEN
Calvin Harris - Feels
Logic - 1-800-273-8255
Justin Bieber - Friends

Let me know what you've been loving in the comments!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments